About Me

Pilani, Rajasthan, India
I am an engineering student currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Electronics & Instrumentation from BITS Pilani, Pilani campus. My hobbies are reading novels- fiction and non-fiction alike, playing and watching football, dabbling with new software and going through blogs. I love reading Electronics For You. It has helped me a lot in my college life. And sometimes, people around me.

Hope you find this blog useful. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Pilot

Hello all. Welcome to my blog.

This space will be all about what I have learnt and/or done at my hostel room, the various laboratories in college or at my home sweet home. The content shall be mostly stuff that the curriculum doesn't cover.
I will try to present the content in an informal manner directly from my experience. References shall be quoted wherever I feel that my post is not enough to understand the topic well.

Please note, I may not have practically done 'each and every thing' that I write about in this space, but I can say with a fair amount of confidence that even if I discuss something that I have not yet undertaken myself, utmost care shall be taken to ensure that the topic is researched to the best of my ability and shall be of help to the reader in his/her endeavors.

Lastly, I do not claim that what I write is the absolute truth and the best content available. I am just a student trying to provide the content - that a beginner to the world of robotics, microcontrollers and virtual instrumentation needs - all at one place. For advanced topics and detailed helps, refer to the references and most importantly - Google!

Also, please feel free to comment, ask questions, answer questions, offer constructive suggestions to make this blog a better effort.

6 comments:

  1. The intellect is about to act ----- why did you want a Latin name though ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intellectus Acturi means "Doing is understanding".
    I wanted a crisp name...this was the crispest..others were more like noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Men. I have no experience and no Knowledge in Robotics. I want you to help me reach 90 from Zero. Could you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for the inpiration ! I have started my own blog : http://yainnoware.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete